Stars are a in-game currency in which you can buy certain hats to equip for your character.
How to Obtain
- Certain maps have stars dotted around them. Each star picked up is +2 stars.
- Killing someone directly (or indirectly through terrain, such as lava) will net you +10 stars (originally +5), so long you get the last hit.
- Landing in the volcano from the Tiki Cannon in the Lobby well net you 10 Stars.
- Winning will net you +50 stars.
- Buying them through Robux.
- 45 Robux = 500 Stars
- 180 Robux = 2,500 Stars
- 280 Robux = 5,000 Stars
- Stars replaced Blueberries as the PFS in-game currency in early 2016.